• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ASTB - Prep/Study Guide feedback

SolidTechnician

Hey Guys,

The link below will bring you to atrickpays study guide in pdf form along with other great study materials. A member of the site was nice enough to post replacements for all the site's dead links. The materials are in the first post at the top, after clicking the link. God bless and remain prayerful. There's a reason you want to do OCS.

http://www.airwarriors.com/communit...dy-guides-gouges-and-links.37407/#post-662869

Thanks MMG! Good information, especially with flight. In the process of studying, I will keep everyone posted on the results of the test when the time comes.

Buffy

I'm a CWO Flying program hopeful for this upcoming year and I took the exam yesterdayfor the first time, 5/6/6/47 OAR. Not bad, but certainly not great. will retet in 30 days. The study guides on this site are enormously helpful! I also took a ground school last fall and the knowledge learned in that class helped out quite a bit as well.

Robby

Mmm... Butter Bars
Looks like I haven't been on here for quite some time. I have sent you all the materials I have. Sorry about the delay! I'm just trying to stay focused on everything else and not get too anxious for this month's board. Out of sight, out of mind.

jops

Pro-Rec'd SNA
Looks like I haven't been on here for quite some time. I have sent you all the materials I have. Sorry about the delay! I'm just trying to stay focused on everything else and not get too anxious for this month's board. Out of sight, out of mind.

Hey Robby! Could you send the .pdf to my email? My email address is jonopara@gmail.com

Thanks!

Jon