• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ASTB First attempt

tazewell14

I took the ASTB for the first time this morning and scored the following:
OAR: 48
AQR: 6
PFAR: 7
FOFAR: 7

I did not study an insane amount for this first attempt. I feel like these scores aren't bad for my first try. I would like to get the OAR score up into the upper 50s/ lower 60s. Any tips to do that? What's the best way to enhance AQR scores? Also, I should take it again, right?

exNavyOffRec

I took the ASTB for the first time this morning and scored the following:
OAR: 48
AQR: 6
PFAR: 7
FOFAR: 7

I did not study an insane amount for this first attempt. I feel like these scores aren't bad for my first try. I would like to get the OAR score up into the upper 50s/ lower 60s. Any tips to do that? What's the best way to enhance AQR scores? Also, I should take it again, right?
who cares about the OAR? that is right no one, your PFAR is decent, just apply.

PEFO Silver-Shades

I am currently applying for SNA with an ASTB of 45 7/8/7, my .02 would be to apply to the next board if your looking for SNA/NFO and study on the off chance you are not selected.

Scruff

None
Contributor
I did not study an insane amount for this first attempt. ........ What's the best way to enhance AQR scores?

Wut?

Take a month and study. Real studying every day. Get a tutor if needed.

If you don't like studying, Naval Aviation probably isn't the job for you.