• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ASTB and ARCO study book

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coastie

Can I get a copy of the marines study guide?
Please, Please, Please, Please, Please???

n_rivera@hotmail.com

N.Y. Rivera
USCG

Edited by - coastie on 10/02/2001 23:00:25

cradawg

hey guys i'm new here and this is my first post. just like everybody else, i wanted to beg someone to send me the marine study guide. i will be taking the test soon and have been studying the arco books. if i could get this other guide maybe i wouldn't be so nervous. no, i will still be nervous.
thanks for your help.
cr

Jim

hi guys,

yet another one who would like to receive the marine ASTB study guide that everybody raves about. hopefully i should be taking the test soon, and i'll need all the help i can get. i'd be extremely grateful to anybody that would send it to me. my email is :

jlwe@lehigh.edu

thanks

zuggerat

Im not sure if this question was answered already so bare with me. Are these ARCO and ASVAB study guide books layin around at your local bookstore or are they the kind you'll have to special order to get your hands on. If the latter is what the deal is, where can i get em.

Thanx y'all...Holla Back Ooo Ooo

YouthGoneWild

When you take the biographical portion of the test, do they verify any of your answers to see if they are truthful? I guess what I'm trying to say is, I'm wondering if any of you put down answers that are not true, but will help you pass the test, and if that is the thing to do.

chelu55

If you want the Marine study guide go to the Forum Menu up top and select file library and there are three icons for ASTB. Print all three and study.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
The BI section is no longer used for a qualifier for Aviation (pilot or NFO). They still grade it but there is no MIN/MAX score required for selection.
ea6bflyr
icon_smile.gif

The ASTB gouge is in the File Library....go there and download the 3 files....then STUDY!!

thepilot33

I took the ASTB for the Navy in Aug. of 2002 and will be taking it again for the Marines on the 20th of July. Does anyone know if I will have to take the form 2 version because I already took the form 1 version. Does it matter sense it is not the same branch of the military and has been almost a year from the last test date? Can anyone who has recently taken the form 2 version of the ASTB please help me out with any of the information that they can remember from it? Are the study guides found on this website useful on the form 2 version?
Thanks

flymarine

Howdy Boys. After reading up on all the posted forums, I know I am a little behind in the conversation, however I enjoyed the educational material, and I'm sorry about the unfortunate events Dave has encountered. What I wanted to know was where to get my hands on some ASTB study guide. I go to Texas A&M and am pursuing Marine Air. My recruiter referred to this site. Any help?

sticky685

I just took the ASTB today. I did not pass. I missed it by one point. The parts that made me miss it were the aviation/nautical information and the mechanical comprehension parts. If anyone knows how I can improve on these sections let me know so I can pass it next time in October.

dgbatcheler

bcgeib - Could you please send me the information that you sent to flymarine on his e-mail...i am taking the ASTB next week and any extra little bits of info would help out...my e-mail is dgbatcheler@yahoo.com....thanks

TAD912

Where on airwarriors.com is the "study guide" for the tests? I've heard it's very similar to the actual test and would be very helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.