• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Army-Navy 2008

phrogpilot73

Gotta assume this is the same reason Army went with the ACU uniforms. Let's hope Navy doesn't follow suit with blue-digis next year...
Navy also had new uniforms for this game. They've never had and eagle, globe and anchor on one sleeve, and an anchor on the other. I think Navy hired a gay fashion designer to design their new uniforms, and Army hired a drunk retarded redneck to design theirs.

Truth be told, when they were warming up and I saw the ACU pants I thought it was going to be pretty cool. When they showed up with EVERYTHING ACU (their numbers, their gloves, their helmet...) I changed my mind.

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
The pants have to be the worst part. It shocks the conscience.

I have no problems with the Navy uniforms, but I am against mids wearing jerseys over their uniforms. Just not classy.

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I have no problems with the Navy uniforms, but I am against mids wearing jerseys over their uniforms. Just not classy.

Well, it's a bunch of college kids at a football game. Wearing a jersey over their coats-and-ties...yes, truly shocking and horrible. The Republic is doomed. What we obviously need is tighter uniform standards at our football games. That'll enhance morale and impress the Great American Public. :icon_tong

onedge

pilot
Has anyone been over to SB and seen the demand for blood for the army leaf drop stunt? They are calling it "Fraud" to use government vehicles and outraged over the cost of the paper. The cost of the paper!? Are you serious!?

Junkball

"I believe in ammunition"
pilot
Navy will wear a replica of the Marine Corps Elegant Dress Pants with the fold and red officer blood stripe running down each pant leg.

So that's what they use to dye the pants!

Army looks silly. Navy looks pretty good but they're probably gonna go with MARPAT next year... challenging Oregon for most outrageous threads.

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
I KNEW the red stripe had to be a shout out to the Marines! I didn't notice the "shoulder boards" though...

DanMa1156

pilot
Contributor
Uniforms Aside

it sure is nice to see this...

Attachments

• 101_2380.jpg
    101_2380.jpg
    810 KB · Views: 101

DanMa1156

pilot
Contributor
Put up some spirit spots Dan!

Roger:

My plebes made this one, a reference to SNL:

A James Bond one from 3rd Company:

This one I didn't quite get, but I think it's a reference to the show It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia... Nonetheless, the Army's mom part is priceless

This one's ok

25th Co. Plebes

The guy who plays the Joker here does it awesome: