• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Army-Navy 2008

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Just had to say: GO NAVY BEAT ARMY!!!!

AN-logo.png

phrogpilot73

I've done a leaflet drop from a helo before. I looked at something called "winds" before I actually dropped them...

wingsB4rings

Four fans of freedom, all day long
None
I was more accurate throwing program-paper-airplanes towards the stage from the upper back corner of alumni during forrestals. Apparently "on time on target" only sank in halfway.

phrogpilot73

First fly-over of the game: Air Force One. Good speed, off center though...

A4s probably would have done better with the whale...

Bevo16

pilot
Army is wearing the worst uniforms in the history of College Football. It takes some work to top Oregon, but they did it.

The helmets are supposed to be digital camo, but it looks like a flock of pelicans flew over their sideline and took a giant shit on the entire team.

Junkball

"I believe in ammunition"
pilot
They shacked 'em on that drop. Bevo, do you have a picture? I googled it but couldn't find the pelican-shit helmets.

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
^----

It was funny until I paused it at 1:04 ...I felt so bad for the guy that I had to confirm if it was in fact a thong..it's just his undershirt, there is separation between the shirt and his waistline.

Watching it at normal speed it is still more fun to think he's wearing women's underwear.

Bevo16

pilot
Some points from Army before the half would actually be nice. I have the Middies -10 parlayed with the over.