• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Army Aviator to Naval Aviator

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Freaking hilarious, Canidate!
Next time I'm in San Diego I'm just going to stop by 85 to ask how to join the unit. I'm sure they'll point me in the right direction right. Oh and I'm really hoping the Army will let me go with the down sizing and all.

They're holding a Pilot Selection Board "soon." I'm not sure if the message is out or if the date is public, but I bet IBB or one of the other guys there could connect you with the OpsO, who usually runs the PSB. I don't have access to message traffic here, so I can't forward it along if it is out.

highside7r

None
Wonder if the PSB is similar to guys "rushing" Air Guard units? Read on guardreservejobs.com years ago about HCS-84(-4 then) looking to hire, thought about it but was still under my Army intial contract. 60dude, if you meet all the req's I would be running to San Dawg, see what happens.

60dude

Wonder if the PSB is similar to guys "rushing" Air Guard units? Read on guardreservejobs.com years ago about HCS-84(-4 then) looking to hire, thought about it but was still under my Army intial contract. 60dude, if you meet all the req's I would be running to San Dawg, see what happens.
See that's the thing Highside, I can't find what the requirements are? I'll be back for R&R from the Stan in June so I plan on heading down there to talk to someone hopefully the Ops O

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor

In a word, yes. The PSB is the official portion of the process. All the paperwork is submitted and (hopefully) the individuals applying have already at least talked to the front office, if not visited. Usually the front office will ask the wardroom if they know any of these guys (many will) and if there's any issues to be concerned about. Then the PSB happens and they rack and stack the applicants based on what the board thinks is important.

See that's the thing Highside, I can't find what the requirements are? I'll be back for R&R from the Stan in June so I plan on heading down there to talk to someone hopefully the Ops O

There's one or two guys here on the boards that are over there. I don't know that the -85 PSB notice has been released yet, as I usually get it forwarded to me by the PM. I only have the -84 one at the moment. I think -85 only just recently settled on the board date, so I would expect the message this week-ish. The PSB message will have the reqs. They'll probably be very similar to the -84 reqs.

60dude

Sounds good Gator, I'll stand by to see if you receive the message. I wouldn't mind taking a peak at it.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Well, I didn't ever get the message. Apparently the HSC Wing only sent it to a few squadrons that didn't start with HSC. I did hear from someone applying that the board is the 20th and the package date was the 3rd. If I get my hands on the message, I can forward it on for "training."

60dude

Well, I didn't ever get the message. Apparently the HSC Wing only sent it to a few squadrons that didn't start with HSC. I did hear from someone applying that the board is the 20th and the package date was the 3rd. If I get my hands on the message, I can forward it on for "training."
Well where's the message

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Well where's the message

Probably still lost somewhere in the year 2012.

Let me see if if I can get a copy of "a" message this week. Feel free to pimp me here about it, as I'm just getting back from leave and I'm guessing I have a few items waiting for me when I get in.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Here you go. Not much to it...like most PSB messages.

Attachments

• HSCPSB.txt
    1.4 KB · Views: 14