• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Army Aviation

Status
Not open for further replies.

twobecrazy

RTB...
Contributor
I found this on excite! Lets see if it works! ;)

Troll+Spray1281981462.jpg

I think the guy fits this mold. ;)

specialness-demotivational-poster-1237245829.jpg

op_is_a_troll_trollcat.jpg

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Make like a tree...

and BTW: I don't use Google. Long story. But for best search results, I would recommend that you all use more comprehensive search engines such as Lycos and Excite.

http://www.lycos.com/
http://excite.com/

hotbot is another good one

http://hotbot.com

and BTW; The only possible help you can be of to all on this site, is that we can ignore your "advice", and know we're OK! Your act is stale. It's time to grow up or you'll end up going "NEAR" in life! :icon_trou
BzB

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
I don't get it. Why would ANYONE -- save a fool -- come onboard a Naval Aviation website to ask questions re: Army Aviation ... ???

Hmmmmm ... perhaps I just asked & answered ... ??? :)

It's something akin to going on a SEAL website to ask questions about this 'Army':

salvationarmy.jpg

Pretty snappy uni's, however, hippie

HueyHornet75

pilot
Hips,
you may think we're a bunch of meanie greenies, but we take care of our own by keeping guys like you out. sayonara, dude.

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
You know the problem with AW.... We chase entertaining 'guests' off too quickly. Hips is clearly a huge nerd... beyond WoW type nerd... into the Lineage and Everquest territory... but there we go chasing him off calling him a douche... when we could be having a good laugh for a few more days at his expense.

Am I alone on this, or does anyone else enjoy watching a good train derailment every now and again? Some of my fondest memories of AW involve Skeeterman getting into it and trying to defend his story against 'the old dudes'...

Ahh memories.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
No, Warrant Officers aren't allowed to fly fixed wing, we're too stupid, from what I hear they're thiking of making us fly with lieutenants as the PCs in the helicopters (rotaryboyz I believe is the new term for this) because we're not even real officers.

Random Question.... What is "PC"? I assume you are referring to what we call a "HAC" (helicopter aircraft commander), but in the Navy/MC a "PC" (plane captain) is the dude/ette who does the daily/turnaround on the bird and sees you off, out of the line (ramp) area.

As for the douchebag OP, I was wondering what the hell he was talking about with respect to "fixed pilots". I means... what the EFF was broken about them in the first place?

81montedriver

pilot
I'm guessing he thinks if he tries to speak in military acronyms and phrases then we will welcome him back with open arms.

douche_bag1.jpg

Coota0

None
Random Question.... What is "PC"? I assume you are referring to what we call a "HAC" (helicopter aircraft commander), but in the Navy/MC a "PC" (plane captain) is the dude/ette who does the daily/turnaround on the bird and sees you off, out of the line (ramp) area.

PC= Army term for Pilot in Command

Status
Not open for further replies.