• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Army 2LT Army Helo guy to Marines Flight school. Possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
C'mon! Better late than never. Kick in the 'jones was well deserved.

Really? A 6-yr. old grudge "hissy fit" over a perceived demeaning response, from someone taking the time to offer his opinion??? You should have responded then. If his ill-received advice helped motivate you to succeed (and succeed you did), so you could post an 'I told you so'...which you just did, then perhaps you owe Oh-58D a pat on the back, instead of an ambush!:rolleyes:

I'd sure hate to be on your s**t list.... oh wait...too late! Fly safe and have a great day!:)
BzB

sowchinook

Really? A 6-yr. old grudge "hissy fit" over a perceived demeaning response, from someone taking the time to offer his opinion??? You should have responded then. If his ill-received advice helped motivate you to succeed (and succeed you did), so you could post an 'I told you so'...which you just did, then perhaps you owe Oh-58D a pat on the back, instead of an ambush!:rolleyes:

I'd sure hate to be on your s**t list.... oh wait...too late! Fly safe and have a great day!:)
BzB
That's right! Too late! Don't know exactly what you (busybee) are motivating me to do this time but when I think of it I'll see you in 6 years buddy!

sowchinook

I'm glad you aren't in the Army anymore. Good luck in the future.
Ya. Me too. Pretty sure that was clarified in previous posts. Way to jump on the bandwagon. You love the Army so much yet here you are on a Navy forum? And uhm, good luck in the future.

eas7888

Looking forward to some P-8 action
pilot
Contributor
Ya. Me too. Pretty sure that was clarified in previous posts. Way to jump on the bandwagon. You love the Army so much yet here you are on a Navy forum? And uhm, good luck in the future. I like little boys

Somebody busts your balls a little bit, six years ago, and you came back here and whined about it. Yeah, I'm glad you're not in the Army any longer either. I can see why someone like you probably wanted to leave. The Air Force mentality probably fits you much better.

phrogpilot73

Ya. Me too. Pretty sure that was clarified in previous posts. Way to jump on the bandwagon. You love the Army so much yet here you are on a Navy forum? And uhm, good luck in the future.
You need to just stop.

Put your ascot on, and go to the club - you're quickly wearing out your welcome here.

Status
Not open for further replies.