• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April PLC Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

cast-n-blast

I'm going to go right up the hall and talk to one of these air force guys right now. (I'm a DOD contractor here @ Buckley AFB). Let me know what size you wear & I'll see if I can hook you up!

FlyinHigh

for those of you who just heard that you were accepted, what board was that for. my OSO told me that the board for PLC was going to meet on 26 April and that we would know by 29 April of final selects.

CUBoulder

Milk Is For Babies...I Drink Beer
I applied for PLC/air juniors combined. I have known about the 18th of April being the date since early march. I was in the room my my OSO called the Maj and confirmed the 18th of April back in March, so I don't know why your OSO would say the 26th??

Trev82

pilot
my oso told me the 26th as well, as it was postponed from its original date the 15th or so, i'm applying for OCC190.

FlyinHigh

does anyone know how the regions work, im in southern california. my OSO said something that we are in the region from california to alaska, but how far east does it go? basically im wondering if the guys that already heard they were accepted are in a different region, therefore that is why the dates are different

mmx1

Woof!
pilot
Contributor
My friends in District One, the Northeast, have yet to hear from the 4/12 board. I just missed it and am submitting for the 26th.

Box

Just found out from my OSO I was selected to this years PLC combined with an air slot. Im excited, as I only had minimal time to prepare/apply for this months board. It was a real blessing! See you all there

FlyinHigh

I too just found out today that I was selected to PLC 1st increment on an air contract. Great day, but lots of work ahead to prep for OCS.

outlawz2323

Hey Guys,

Just found out yesterday that I have been selected for PLC Combined this summer with an air contract...Man I can't wait till june 5th....see you guys there...and how is everyone keeping in shape prior to OCS?

Box

outlawz2323 said:
Hey Guys,

Just found out yesterday that I have been selected for PLC Combined this summer with an air contract...Man I can't wait till june 5th....see you guys there...and how is everyone keeping in shape prior to OCS?

running, running, and then when I get done i'll go for a jog. Im gonna practice running 3-5 miles a day untill about a week and a half before I leave, and slow it down a little.

mmx1

Woof!
pilot
Contributor
Anyone hear news from the NE (District 1) 4/27 board yet? The wait's killing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.