• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 2014 SNA and NFO Board

Mozart

As in CIRIMS has been updated to indicate ProY or ProN?
That explains my situation. Honestly knowing ProY is worse for me because now its whether or not its SNA thats killing me.

Hopefully things will clear up as the week goes on. Sorry for all of you that didnt get any relief today. I know I was lucky in getting any word at all.

brogdawg32

Just saying...this pretty much confirms that disconnect between NOPO and the NRDs. No results according to each NRD but they were sent at like 11:15 on Friday. Looking like at least one more day of waiting gentlemen

Just tried to get the contact info of my processor...apparently he (and NRD New England?) is off until Wednesday. I have no idea why this would be....but may be another full day or two for New Englanders....someone has to get that list haha

Im out of New Eng too... emailed my OR around 1pm... he's usually REALLY quick at getting back to me, even after hours. This is killer. Who are you working with?

varlogkern

Frozen Hellscape Survivor
Just saying...this pretty much confirms that disconnect between NOPO and the NRDs. No results according to each NRD but they were sent at like 11:15 on Friday. Looking like at least one more day of waiting gentlemen
I could fully see something along the lines of starting the kit assembly for all the people who were Pro-Y. For the people who weren't Pro-Y taking a look at the feedback from the board (if there was any) and seeing a suggested route the applicant could take for reapplying, retaking the ASTB, etc. So that they could say, you did or didn't get in, and here is the suggested route.