• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 2014 SNA and NFO Board

Hybrid55

Nick
pilot
Just tried to get the contact info of my processor...apparently he (and NRD New England?) is off until Wednesday. I have no idea why this would be....but may be another full day or two for New Englanders....someone has to get that list haha

Just tried to get the contact info of my processor...apparently he (and NRD New England?) is off until Wednesday. I have no idea why this would be....but may be another full day or two for New Englanders....someone has to get that list haha

A list would be nice.

varlogkern

Frozen Hellscape Survivor
I only applied SNA, so if I get a Y I'll know what for.
Same here. I figured if I get Pro-N this time, I'll do SNA and SNFO after retaking the ASTB in a few weeks. I would prefer SNA over SNFO, and didn't want to turn down SNFO if PRO-Y'd it this time around.

That's awesome... Probably in violation of somebody's privacy lol.
Probably, well if it wasn't a source such as another OR then I might have issue with it. Since I have the family debacle to deal with before OCS. (I mentioned earlier in the thread).