• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 2014 SNA and NFO Board

varlogkern

Frozen Hellscape Survivor
Their ORs are out of office and haven't seen the actual list. I bet their ops just saw the list and called to tell them ProY but they won't see designator till they get back to office
Ahh that makes sense then.
Does this mean that we won't be getting the results today most likely if all the OR's are out? @RUFiO181 - is there some restriction to releasing the list?
I've wondered this as well. Are the results "embargoed"?

brogdawg32

Guys, remember, that was from one NRD. They may be doing some training or recruiting at a college. I don't think anything suggests all OR are out of office as of right now

varlogkern

Frozen Hellscape Survivor
Guys, remember, that was from one NRD. They may be doing some training or recruiting at a college. I don't think anything suggests all OR are out of office yet
I was just asking from a curiosity standpoint. (RE: embargoed) I know the team responsible for my kit will call me at some point.

If results were embargoed then it would explain a coordinated release at some point in the future, but that still leaves some applicants finding out today.

Ehh, we'll find out when we find out.

bruin13

CONGRATS! And based on your post count, welcome at AW as well.
Thanks! I've been religiously lurking this thread, but still pretty new to the AW community in general.

TEXTING MAH OR, who did you work with out of our NRD?

I've been working with Petty Officer Garcia out of San Luis Obispo.

Hoping to see this thread explode with more Pro Rec Y's over the next couple of hours!

bruin13

CONGRATS! And based on your post count, welcome at AW as well.
Thanks! I've been religiously lurking this thread, but still pretty new to the AW community in general.

TEXTING MAH OR, who did you work with out of our NRD?

I've been working with Petty Officer Garcia out of San Luis Obispo.

Hoping to see this thread explode with more Pro Rec Y's over the next couple of hours!

brogdawg32

I worked with LCDR Snyder, Bronco worked with someone else too. Hopefully we can all hear back in the next hour now that NRDLA has released it