• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 2014 SNA and NFO Board

CAJ0520

That was me this past Friday. But I"m managing to keep it in check today.
The worst part is just not knowing if my package made it in time. I just emailed my recruiter an hour ago so I don't want to call in addition to the email, now that I know the results are coming out. I worry about being to naggy to him. My patience will be rewarded.... right??... right?

CBaum

Your 65 and 8's will be rewarded if not your patience. Don't think you have anything to worry about with a %78 selection rate

varlogkern

Frozen Hellscape Survivor
The worst part is just not knowing if my package made it in time. I just emailed my recruiter an hour ago so I don't want to call in addition to the email, now that I know the results are coming out. I worry about being to naggy to him. My patience will be rewarded.... right??... right?
With your scores I wouldn't be concerned about selection, just if your kit made it. If your OR "exists" I wouldn't bother trying again, I'm sure he will reach out to you. If he "doesn't exist" then well, you wouldn't reach him anyway. Patience is key right now, a hard won lesson for me last week.

That said, come on phone. You know you want to ring.

Mozart

Reporting live from Denver. PRO REC Y!!!

Didn't get whether its SNA or NFO so another agonizing wait for that. UGGHH I can rest a little easier at least. Big thanks to my OR (who I know is reading this) for calling me when she was out of the office.

Edit: Stats
6/7/7 57
2.69 combined GPA. 2.6 B.Sc. in ACS Chemistry 3.0 Master of Chemistry
24yrs old

Last edited:

cb812

SNA
My OR mentioned he was out of the office as well??? Perhaps recruiters have something outside of the office today which might explain the wait on the results?

Reporting live from Denver. PRO REC Y!!!

Didn't get whether its SNA or NFO so another agonizing wait for that. UGGHH I can rest a little easier at least. Big thanks to my OR (who I know is reading this) for calling me when she was out of the office.

Congrats! For whomever can answer, is it typical to get a general Y without designating if you got SNA or NFO? I was under the impression that you can get Y for one, N for the other (hypothetically if you put both down)... but why would there be a wait to find this out?