• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 2014 SNA and NFO Board

cb812

SNA
I'm also eager for the board to meet so I can move onto the next step in the process and have that assurance that I am going to be a naval aviator!

Next step in process, which surprise surprise is more WAITING... but hey... I'll wait, and wait, and wait some more. Just happy to have my app at board. Not many people can get to that point so we should all be grateful.

Next step in process, which surprise surprise is more WAITING... but hey... I'll wait, and wait, and wait some more. Just happy to have my app at board. Not many people can get to that point so we should all be grateful.

Cheers to that, I'll wait forever if I have to once I know I am Pro-Y it will be a relief!

National OPO

All - you guys need to calm down about when the next board meet. Didnt I already tell ya that it would be later this month (if not even into next month)? Especially since it is my guys that conduct the Pilot, NFO and SWO boards? As such, I can confirm that the next Pilot and NFO board will occur the last week in April - the week of 28Apr - with results expected out by either that same Friday, 02May14 if not by that next Monday, 05May14. Even after the board is done, it does take a few days for the NRC leadership to be briefed on the results and approve them for release to the public. And even then, NRC releases the results FIRST to the Fleet so that Navy Sailors applying for OCS will find out first through their Commanding Officers - a few days ahead of the civilian and prior-service applicants being worked through NRDs. Sorry, but out of respect for Navy commands, we give the Sailors first dibs on the results. Will let you know via this website once the results have been released to both the Fleet and then to the NRDs.

Kees

SNA Select
Per National OPO: "As such, I can confirm that the next Pilot and NFO board will occur the last week in April - the week of 28Apr."

Was I right, or was I right??? I see the light!!!

Mr Spenz

"Your brief saved your flight' - every IP
pilot
All - you guys need to calm down about when the next board meet. Didnt I already tell ya that it would be later this month (if not even into next month)? Especially since it is my guys that conduct the Pilot, NFO and SWO boards?
I agree. They think this wait is bad...

Facepalm

SNA hopeful
All - you guys need to calm down about when the next board meet. Didnt I already tell ya that it would be later this month (if not even into next month)? Especially since it is my guys that conduct the Pilot, NFO and SWO boards? As such, I can confirm that the next Pilot and NFO board will occur the last week in April - the week of 28Apr - with results expected out by either that same Friday, 02May14 if not by that next Monday, 05May14. Even after the board is done, it does take a few days for the NRC leadership to be briefed on the results and approve them for release to the public. And even then, NRC releases the results FIRST to the Fleet so that Navy Sailors applying for OCS will find out first through their Commanding Officers - a few days ahead of the civilian and prior-service applicants being worked through NRDs. Sorry, but out of respect for Navy commands, we give the Sailors first dibs on the results. Will let you know via this website once the results have been released to both the Fleet and then to the NRDs.

Jack pot, thank you. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that we're all thankful to have you here on this thread.

Josh3714

Wahoo I'm in that category! Thanks @National OPO