• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Applebee's

Status
Not open for further replies.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
RANT

/end rant

I'm gonna quote Uncle Fester and drop the ole "ease up, Francis!"

Did your applebees waitress make you post this? :)

I'm thankful for the offer, it's pretty generous, and if I remember to I might even go grab one of their burgers 'coz they aren't bad at all. It's not five stars, but if you're stuck at an airport and need something that probably won't come back to haunt you, it'll do.

good enough?

ChunksJR

Retired.
pilot
Contributor
I'm gonna quote Uncle Fester and drop the ole "ease up, Francis!"

Did your applebees waitress make you post this? :)

I'm thankful for the offer, it's pretty generous, and if I remember to I might even go grab one of their burgers 'coz they aren't bad at all. It's not five stars, but if you're stuck at an airport and need something that probably won't come back to haunt you, it'll do.

good enough?

I'm eased...no, she hates me on this thing and could care what I post. But really, I think that free food is a privilege for those that choose to partake...so I disagree, again, with you that "it'll do." You make the choice what you stick in your pie hole. If you don't like it or what it does to your body, even though your java chip mocha fvcka lotta probably is more likely to revolt in your oversensitive gastrointestinal system...not the free burger from Applebees.

But that's my opinion.

PropAddict

Now with even more awesome!
pilot
Contributor
Christ! I don't think most people were criticizing the generosity of the offer. They're just saying they don't like the food.

Applebee's is a stand up organization for giving us free food; unfortunately, most people think their food sucks. If it's something you don't want, who cares if it's free?

ChunksJR

Retired.
pilot
Contributor
Christ! I don't think most people were criticizing the generosity of the offer. They're just saying they don't like the food.

Fine, then keep on driving. Don't diss a group that hands you free shit. It's like being on an airline with free wifi and then bitching about the wifi going out (see "bridge generation" post)...it's not a right...it's a privilege. You don't want it, then drive on, don't bitch.

Applebee's is a stand up organization for giving us free food; unfortunately, most people think their food sucks. If it's something you don't want, who cares if it's free?

BECAUSE THEY CARE ABOUT US IN THE MILITARY...UNLIKE 99% OF THE REST OF THE 'STRAUNTS out there. JESUS CHRIST!!! I WEEP...

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Here we are, steaming along at full retard.

If you want to go to Applebees on Nov 11 for free food, rock on. If you don't, fair enough.

So stupid it earns the lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.