• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Applebee's

Status
Not open for further replies.

resctech

Longtime Ghost
None
This was forwarded to me yesterday, I searched for it, but didn't see it posted here. Mods please delete if a repost...enjoy.

In recognition of your service to our country, all veterans and active
duty military personnel are invited to eat free at Applebee's
Neighborhood Grill & Bar Restaurants this Veterans Day, Wednesday, Nov.
11, 2009.

As you may recall, Applebee's launched a pilot program last year on
Veterans Day offering free entrees to military service personnel and
veterans. Because the response was so overwhelmingly positive,
Applebee's is extending the invitation throughout the country this
year.

We would appreciate your help in spreading the word. Please help us
share details across your various communication channels.

All U.S. veterans and active duty military with proof of current or
former military service will eat free at all Applebee's nationwide on
Veterans Day, Wednesday, Nov. 11, 2009.

Proof of service includes: U.S. Uniform Services Identification Card,
U.S. Uniform Services Retired Identification Card, Current Leave and
Earnings Statement, Veterans Organization Card, photograph in uniform or
wearing uniform.

For additional details, visit: www.applebees.com/vetsday

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
...... worst sit down chain restaraunt ever....
No shit -- I took #1 daughter to Applebee's-NUW for lunch ... we sat at the bar (as I usually do wherever I go, unless there's some really, really IMPORTANT reason to sit at a table and get shitty service as a result) ... :) ... and I was less than impressed.

Witness:

Food: average to slightly above ... just not worth goin' back for, if anyone is counting.

Drinks: average ... anyone can do as well ...

Service: average ... see ^

Atmosphere: up-scale Denny's w/ three EXTREMELY drunk sailors sitting 3-4 seats from us (one was falling asleep on the bar) that kept making noise, cussing, getting MORE alkie from a dumb-shit bartender(ess) and one of the sailors puked in the parking lot. Very classy ... very special. :)

Bottom line: Applebee's = a poor imitation of Chili's (which ain't sayin' a lot), in my opinion.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
All those low-class chain restaurants are attrocious (Applebee's, Chili's, TGIF, etc). Most of the food there is prefabricated and reheated on the premises. You might as well buy yourself a box of frozen chicken foam chunks and toss it in your microwave at home. :eek:

Brett

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
has anyone ever tried a half frozen one of these
Mozz%20sticks.jpg

from the aforementioned establishment:
tl-crapplebee_s_shirt.jpg

didn't wan't to name names....especially after such a crappy franchise is doing something nice after poisoning our young servicemen with their slop and watered down cocktails....

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Mmm. reminds me of the two fine dining establishments in Enid, America. A young SNA had Chilis, or if he was feeling especially adventurous out there in AF land, alone and unafraid, he could hit up the neighborhood Crapplebees and see what kind of 'talent' tried to pick him up.

Status
Not open for further replies.