• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Api Prt

wrk

I can't belive the amount of *****ing people do about that chip trail. I love how there's a bunch of people who think that women are too weak to be in combat, but then ***** about having to run the PRT on some sawdust.

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
I can't belive the amount of *****ing people do about that chip trail. I love how there's a bunch of people who think that women are too weak to be in combat, but then ***** about having to run the PRT on some sawdust.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oakley568

DI$BO
At muster the other morning I heard that 3 pink sleeps means you're out. Don't get them...they are bad (duh)

Good point about the chip trail...it does suck but it's easy to run it under 12:00, but i don't like it when some people DO complain about it...you only have to run on it a few times.

hourocket

Bullseye
None
2 Pink slips and you goto a PRB, on the 3rd you go straight to the CO...but failing the PRT run or whatever portion is not weighed as heavy has failures on the actual tests, or from what I have seen.

S.O.B.

pilot
2 Pink slips and you goto a PRB, on the 3rd you go straight to the CO...but failing the PRT run or whatever portion is not weighed as heavy has failures on the actual tests, or from what I have seen.

I don’t know much about training commands but if I was sitting on an academic review board for someone who had failed a couple tests and had a PRT failure, I would vote attrite. It just shows a complete lack of commitment and if at 24 you can’t pass the PRT you simply don’t belong in aviation.

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
Times are 12:00 under 24, 25-30 it's 12:54. That's for the men, I can't remember the women's times.

Based on those numbers for the men, I'll bet that the womens times are completly fair but still challenging. Yea probably about an 18:00 flat. :icon_rage

Penguin

Respect the WEZ
pilot
If you check the PRT instruction (start at BUPERS web site and search) I think you'll find the 12:00 etc. equates to the good low for the age group. I was an old dog when I got there, and I wondered if it was 12:00 for all the guys, or Good Low for your age group. Since I couldn't get a straight answer, I trained to the 12:00 standard. I usually swim the PRT, so it sucked, but I made it. After I finished, the NASC Chief supervising us looked at my scores and my age and said, "Sir, it didn't really matter anyway, you had another XX seconds or so because Good Low for your age is 12:XX." I thought that was great timing. I also did six extra situps that didn't count because they forgot how old I was and hollered at me to keep going after I'd maxed out for my age group. Oh well, I passed and it was one less thing to worry about. Don't worry about which standard to use, just make sure you can make Good Low for 25 and under, and you'll be set. And yes, the chip trail is slow, especially when the chips are gone and it's mostly sand, but it's easy on the knees, and you're in the shade!