• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Anytime Allah

navyao

Oh! Nope, talking P-3's. I hate to argue in here so I changed the topic a little. "Propaddict" posted the Iranian P-3C so I was commenting on that. The F-14A+ and F-14B were the same jet by the way, I worked F-14A's with the "Varks."

navyao

"If you are talkng P-3s, the P-3B+ (Super B) and baseline P-3C were completely different birds - asw processors, radars, nav suite, comm suite, sonobuoy launching, etc." - HAL Pilot

Concurr

ElCidAv8tor05

Any of you boys seen a VORTAC around here?
pilot
Considering the horror stories I heard about keeping Navy Tomcats in working order, I cannot imagine they're having fun keeping these things going. Seems to be more of a PR/middle finger to the USA thing than anything at this point.

They're still keeping F-4s flying, so maybe the maintenance man hour/flight hour is worth it to them. Or their birds are shells of their former selves.