• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Anyone with Esophoria?

UMichfly

pilot
None
So which ones are the correct ones?

Whichever ones your eye doctor gives you ;). Honestly, all any of us can do is give you advice from our own experience. If you have an eye doc' who will conclusively tell you you have exophoria, he/she/it should be able to recommend and give you a set of exercises to do to fix the problem. If my counterfeit medical license were still valid I might give you a more concrete recommendation but unfortunately mine expired and Jimmy the Crackhead isn't around to print me a new one :D

erelislt

My eye doctor is regular Navy eye Doc. I do not have a civilian one, never thought I needed one. Thanks for the tip though, I will purchase those cards and work on them :)

erelislt

Exophoria - Merged with other exophoria thread.

Hello, any of NFOs know what is the limit for Exophoria? I heard for the pilotst is 6, what is for NFO? Thanks.

Flamedog

Freshly stashed Ensign
Hello, any of NFOs know what is the limit for Exophoria? I heard for the pilotst is 6, what is for NFO? Thanks.

I don't know if there is an exact cut-off limit on phorias for NFO, I knew someone that measured 15 for exo and they told him he couldn't be a pilot but he qualified for NFO.