• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Anyone use electric razors?

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
Nine times out of ten it's an electric razor, but every once in a while...

b807c18b_223016_240447832644320_180543061968131_777905_1911515_n.jpeg

phrogpilot73

I'm considering splurging on this:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006W2SYGM

Anyone here have long term experience with the high end electric razors?
I used to use high end electric almost exclusively. My personal opinion is that I got a closer shave with foil than with rotary. I had a high end Panasonic wet/dry and I could use it in the shower with hot water and shaving cream, and it was the closest shave I ever got from electric.

707guy

"You can't make this shit up..."
Electric during the work week, razor on the days off. Never had an electric shave as close as a razor but they're quicker!

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Braun makes a pretty good product, it is close enough for government work!

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
I've had the same Braun for 4 years now. I replace the foil/cutter every year. I think it gives me a closer shave than a blade without any irritation. I also use Lectric Shave with it.

Renegade One

None
You guys ARE all talking about shaving your faces...yes?

I just alerted on the "razor shave only on weekends" post and started wondering. Not that there's anything wrong with that...:)

707guy

"You can't make this shit up..."
Hey my weekends are Wednesday/Thursday...I'm not awake enough for that razor crap at 0 dark thirty when I'm going to work... ;)

Not that there's anything wrong with that...:)

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
Hey my weekends are Wednesday/Thursday...I'm not awake enough for that razor crap at 0 dark thirty when I'm going to work... ;)

Not that there's anything wrong with that...:)

To be honest, I only use my straight when I'm on the night page or on the weekends...morning shaves, half awake with it are...ill advised. The rest of the time, I'm a safety razor guy...You can buy a hell of a lot of razor blades for the $150 that you spend on an electric...