• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Anyone know who flew into Marblehead Mass?

helolumpy

Apprentice School Principal
pilot
Contributor
My brother took these and was asking if I know anyone involved.
Anyone here involved or know what squadrons were involved?

Thanks,
1DE3F751-90F2-40FD-93D7-95CC3403CC0F.jpeg4D8658B6-E8BD-4280-8F4F-AD002FA912F6.jpeg9828F500-292B-4F38-A486-EA8216ADFFE9.jpegB8C31A61-5855-454F-9B80-CE4183C2D3C2.jpegDE9F1F8B-7655-4D86-AA26-78CEFB81C6E9.jpeg

hlg6016

A/C Wings Here
Saw nothing about it on the news, A gaggle like that would have attracted some attention.

ProwlerPilot

pilot
I don't know who it was flying, but it was in Marblehead last weekend. They were celebrating the 100th anniversary of Marine Corps aviation, which began in Marblehead, MA. They flew in on Friday mid-day. I believe there waas an Osprey around as well, but don't know.

Here's a link to the event (even though its over):
http://www.marbleheadflight.com/activities.html

KBayDog

I believe there waas an Osprey around as well, but don't know.

It was gonna be there, but...

128048_q75.jpg

:D

hlg6016

A/C Wings Here
K-Bay that's Marine Air as I remember it, getting the job done. I'm bummed that I missed this I drove out to Westover for the airshow on Sat.

bert

Enjoying the real world
pilot
Contributor
Just like nose down trim works on a Phrog when you lose the aft rotor?? :eek: :cool:

We used to do EP sim hops for the Canucks when I was a Phrog RAG instructor. I was always impressed by their optimism with their Synch Shaft Failure EP (the shaft running down the center tunnel that turned the front XMSN from the aft XMSN and engines and kept the front bits from bumping into the aft bits). I heard we had such an EP in the '70's, but never saw it myself.

helolumpy

Apprentice School Principal
pilot
Contributor
Proving the old adage to never fly an aircraft that could have a midair with itself!