• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Anyone know this guy?

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
As regards the "Doc" ... he's a phony ... I called it early and often ... I accept your muted applause. :)

EODDave

The pastures are greener!
pilot
Super Moderator
Now the question is this. Is / was he a flight doc? Or is he completely full of shinola?

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Now the question is this. Is / was he a flight doc? Or is he completely full of shinola?

And ... WAY TO GO .... EODDave ... for calling out the "Doc" ... I just didn't care enough to send the "template" ... kudos (whatever THAT is) to EODDave .... :)

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
Wanted to let you guys know...I sent this to him. Thank you for outing this guy.

Mr. Hansrote,

I am glad you were courageous enough to own up to your error and correct your online faculty profile. I have to ask however, why would someone with a resume to be proud of in the aviation medicine community feel the need to elaborate his background with obvious deceptions as you did? The people those titles are used to impress are those who don't appreciate what it takes to earn them. Additionally, the self aggrandizement I would assume you sought by making yourself out to be what you were not, both undermines your own acheivements and trivializes the lives and sometimes deaths of those you chose to pretend to be. Do not trivialize the lives and sacrifice of those whom I call brother. Consider yourself forewarned and do not repeat this error.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Wanted to let you guys know...I sent this to him. Thank you for outing this guy.

Mr. Hansrote,

I am glad you were courageous enough to own up to your error and correct your online faculty profile. I have to ask however, why would someone with a resume to be proud of in the aviation medicine community feel the need to elaborate his background with obvious deceptions as you did? The people those titles are used to impress are those who don't appreciate what it takes to earn them. Additionally, the self aggrandizement I would assume you sought by making yourself out to be what you were not, both undermines your own acheivements and trivializes the lives and sometimes deaths of those you chose to pretend to be. Do not trivialize the lives and sacrifice of those whom I call brother. Consider yourself forewarned and do not repeat this error.

Other than some glaring stylistic and syntax errors, which tend to undermine your credibility, that was well done. If you're going to attack an MD, make sure to have you sh!t in one sock. Nothing screams 13th grade like poor writing.

Brett

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
I bet he's shaking in his pants........an SNA wrote him a threatening letter :icon_lol:

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
I bet he's shaking in his pants........an SNA wrote him a threatening letter :icon_lol:

:D

I have ways of bringing some influence to bear...trust me. That said...

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator

I have ways of bringing some influence to bear...trust me. That said...

:sleep_125 Like I said, I'm sure he's scared silly right now. Probably curled up in the fetal position, naked, sucking on his thumb. Don't get me wrong, he's a tool but don't act so mighty in your limited experience. It doesn't matter who you know or who you blow.