• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Anyone else see a roadtrip coming?

PropAddict

Now with even more awesome!
pilot
Contributor
And out of all of that, all I read was:

4 TO 6 FEET ABOVE NORMAL TIDE
LEVELS...ALONG WITH LARGE... WAVES...CAN BE
EXPECTED

FWIW: I have the 0600 sim tomorrow :(

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
And out of all of that, all I read was:

FWIW: I have the 0600 sim tomorrow :(

Maybe somewhere else, but it also said small to medium sized objects will be projectiles, that we can expect tropical storm force winds, isolated tornadoes, heavy rain accumulations (up to 8"), coastal flooding, and tides 4-6' above normal.

Sucks about your sim, I was very happy to see my name not on the schedule

PropAddict

Now with even more awesome!
pilot
Contributor
^^^ Nvm. Cancelled!! 0600 Sim on THURSDAY.

Which means tomorrow is totally a surf day.

pourts

former Marine F/A-18 pilot & FAC, current MBA stud
pilot
^^^ Nvm. Cancelled!! 0600 Sim on THURSDAY.

Which means tomorrow is totally a surf day.

Weak. I am going kite surfing tomorrow... :icon_wink

If I did I would probably end up in Laredo.

MasterBates

PUMA was OK when I checked on it after my sim.

I'm staying at a friends house. Not afraid of the wind flipping it over, but larger things flying thru my walls.

a2b2c3

Mmmm Poundcake
pilot
Contributor
The only damage around here is the neighbor's window screen flew off their window and is laying on the ground. Other than that a nice wet day with the sim canceled due to power outage in the sim building. Came way too close to me actually having to put on the bag and going in...

rare21

pilot
Contributor
spent 43 hours patrolling and sleeping at the police station since we were on call non stop. lost parts of my fence in the back but i just got home and have power..thank God. I was out on the street during the worst of it..evacuating people that didnt have the foresight to go to the shelter when they had the chance. i'm soaked.