• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Any one gotten word?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aoconnor

Hey congrats Meridiani! With such great credentials I was surprised to see that you were previously denied. That is really great that you have gotten picked up. In my oppinion, not to the dismay of others, people like yourself are likely to do really well in the USN because you are giving up a life to start another -that is worth something.

Well good luck, and I hope to work with you in the fleet.

-Adam O

sonnyb

hey, that's great news meridiani!
icon_smile_wink.gif

Any news on a possible OCS date?

Michael

Meridiani

Thanks guys!
icon_smile.gif

No, I have no idea when I'd go to OCS. I've waited this long, I guess I can manage to wait a few more weeks to find out (if and) when I'm going to OCS.
icon_smile_wink.gif

paullatina

Thanks everyone, what a trip this has been! I do my PRT next week which should look something like 90pu, 85su, and 11min run. I assume I'll have my OCS date in the next month or two. No rush, I've waited this long!!

bigmikenjax

I submittee my package last week, too late for the board to see before the 23rd of May, next board is in June, wish me luck. Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.