• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Any one gotten word?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hudson

I just got off of the phone with my Recruter. I was picked up for NFO. I wanted Pilot but at this point I feel very fortunate that I was accepted at all. Good luck to all of you.
Hudson

Meridiani

Congratulations, Hudson! You're the first person I've come across that has gotten even remotely good news. When's your OCS date?

rhollin1

Congrats Hud!!! Your the first person that has posted as being accpeted in a while. Hopefully things will pick up.

Pain...is weakness leaving the body

http://www.geocities.com/ronhollin/

Hudson

I will find out next week sometime when I will leave for OCS. CNRC has to do the offical thingamaroo and then I will be contacted. The Recruter said that it could be up to a year from now. I hoping that because I am an old man they will move that up a little.

bart27

Hudson: When did you submit? You mentioned that you wanted SNA, but what else did you apply for? Have you posted your stats...I'll take a look...just curious as to what they're picking.

paullatina

Hudson: Way to go, congratulations! I've very curious to know what your app looked like. I submitted my app in July and was turned down. Now the recruiters wont even resubmit me cause I have a 2.43 gpa instead of 2.5...well enough of my venting! Congrats, you are truely fortunate!

Hudson

I submitted the day before thanksgiving. I wanted SNA, but i put down NFO, INTEL-SWO. My stats are listed under the Commision section. If the stats section was up again It would be easier to compare. My scores were not stellar. I scored a nine on the pilot section and only a seven on the NFO so go figure what they were thinking there. I am very happy with the news. I will get paid to be a back seat driver. Turn here, slow down. Just like my mom wont she be proud. JK.

WFU2USN

Wahoo for teachers becoming NFO's. Congratulations Hudson! I've spent a lot of time in Ashland - I grew up in Redding, in northern CA and went to the UO for my freshman year of college. I liked the Shakespeare festival there in Ashland. There was also a restaurant (Munchies???) in a basement in downtown that we used to always to go to!

Good luck!!

:)Robin

Spin

SNA in Meridian
Congrats.

Unfortunately I just got shot down. The the bad news today. I'm glad someone has made it through!!

Peace,

-Spin

sassen

hey all, my recruiter was saying that the navy 'over-recruited' for the last term. that, coupled with the fact that the airline industries are sucking and thus more pilots/navs are staying with the navy, makes things really competitive. anyone else heard similar?

spin: sucks to be turned down, but my recruiter also said that the navy moves in cycles, if you wait a few months you may be able to re-apply and still get accepted. keep trying!

i think i'm heading to ocs in september, anyone else going then??

"Peace over anger, honor over hate, strength over fear."

Status
Not open for further replies.