• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Any ANG out there?

bigboy3

For any ANG pilots out there, I'm interested in picking up a flight slot and would like to know any info on the process of how too. Any general information would be appreciated and I would also like to ask you a few personal questions. Thanks..

HH-60H

Manager
pilot
Contributor
Whew, I thought I was the only one who didn't get it. I figured it was some sort of inside joke.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Don't-Drink-and-Post.png

RHPF

pilot
Contributor
It reads...
"Right, leet speak"

I just missed this revolution, but being close enough to it... I unfortunately know what this is. leet = elite. My understandng is that it started with a first person shooter (Counter Strike). The whole substituting in numbers for letters came with that whole thing.. it was "cool".

pilot06

bigboy3,
I'm not a pilot with the Guard, but was enlisted in the guard for 6yrs and know how the process works, i've got three friends about to go to AMS. I was going to try to fly guard but decided to go the Marine Corps route instead. PM me with any specific questions.