• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Any ANG out there?

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
leet speak @ wikipedia

Leet finds its base in written communication over electronic media. Most simply, it has evolved as a way of forming exclusive cliques in on-line communities, notably Bulletin Board Systems and online multiplayer games (see Examples of Leet in videogaming).
The mechanism began simply: early online communication was quite slow, and people sought ways to shorten messages, so that they could be delivered more quickly.
Some wrongly believe that the origin involved using a dynamic cipher, so that only experienced users would be privy to the message. As a result, newcomers would be excluded from communication with those who had defined (and continued to evolve) the cipher.
Part of this is true. When modem use became widespread and a large general audience gained access to online communication systems, these new users did not understand the abbreviations commonly used by the experienced users. These experienced users became known as "elite users", abbreviated as "leet".

pdx

HSM Pilot
[)00[), j00 [)0|\|7 |<|\|0\/\/ h0\/\/ |34[)|'/ |337 p\/\/|\|5 j00.

Just in case it wasn't clear enough, I'm pretty sure HarrierDudes post means that leet speak is actually the GAYEST THING EVER.

Enough.

paikea

Eight-year-olds, Dude.
Just in case it wasn't clear enough, I'm pretty sure HarrierDudes post means that leet speak is actually the GAYEST THING EVER.

Enough.

And Harrier Dude is entitled to his opinion, as am I.

Sorry 'bout the threadjack.