• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Anthropometric issues (are you too big or even too small or...)

wlawr005

pilot
Contributor
They will measure you at API, if you are worried ask the ladies about a week later and they will tell you if you are out for any pipeline. If you are close, you can ask for a remeasure.

sbeaTm08

Wake up, put a good dip in, crack a cold one
pilot
Maybe I'm dumb, but I've been searching and I can't seem to find the anthropometric restrictions for the T-45C. Could someone please post them?

I had to get a waiver and on the waiver application itself it says "in accordance with OPNAV INSTRUCTION 3710.37A and CNATRA INSTRUCTION 1500.4G." You could try there. TH-57 is 39.5. My waiver was for the 57 though so the 45 number isn't on there. If you need to get yourself "shorter" let me know, I did some stuff that worked pretty decently.

mb1685

Thanks, gentlemen.

I'm actually worried about being too small. I'm a really short guy (just a hair over 5'7"), but based on some rough measurements (I know it's not going to be as accurate as the way they do it at API, but I'm just curious), I'm good to go for at least two pipelines. wlawr005, that's the maximum sitting height, correct? Mine is 36", so hopefully I'll be fine for that too.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Thanks, gentlemen.

I'm actually worried about being too small. I'm a really short guy (just a hair over 5'7"), but based on some rough measurements (I know it's not going to be as accurate as the way they do it at API, but I'm just curious), I'm good to go for at least two pipelines. wlawr005, that's the maximum sitting height, correct? Mine is 36", so hopefully I'll be fine for that too.

5'7" is kinda short for a guy, but I doubt that would DQ you from much of anything....I've known short guys in all communities. Of course the measurement requirements are more in depth than just standing height, but I'm gonna guess that if you aren't T-rex you will be ok.

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
5'7" isn't that short, dude. I'm 5'7" on a good day and I anthro'ed in for everything (pilot and FO) no problem.

KBayDog

Yup. But I'm still flying the Phrog... ;)

unemployment.jpg

A

AlexSmart

Just checked into API this last week. Got anthro'd, and got some weird info. Too big for P-3 pipeline but good to go for E2/C2??? I don't have the pipelines memorized but wouldn't I have to CQ in a T-45 in E2/C2 pipeline? The civilian working in the Anthro office didn't tell me the number but a crude measurement with my roommate puts my sitting height around 37.75 and 38 in, which is obviously towards the upper limit. The person told me I was good for E2/C2 and E-6 pipelines. Maybe she meant P-3 and E-6....