• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

another scandal at usna

Scoob

If you gotta problem, yo, I'll be part of it.
pilot
Contributor
I guess that makes you an expert, huh.
march.jpg

They parade down frat row and have a grand old time blowing whistles and shouting "empowering" slogans.
"Hey, hey...ho,ho...this penis party's got to go."

The Little Pink Mafia - for those who think the Black Panthers just didn't do enough to alienate the middle ground.

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
A) If you insist on opening your posts with petty ad hominems, this is really not worth my time.

B) I guess it isn't entirely shocking that the community that brought us Tailhook still includes members who think 'rape, eh whatever.'

C) Google is fun. Heather MacDonald seems to have a fairly permissive relationship with facts. I'd give you links, but she doesn't seem to feel any need to cite her sources either!

D) I'm done with this thread.

Okay, I give, who's this wannabe ass clown??

Harrier Dude

Living the dream
Haha, I think that will be the only time I'll be called an "old" aviator.

Just wait a few years (very few, it will seem). One day you'll just happen to notice that you're the senior dude around. Then new punks like Squeeze will make fun of your computer skillz and liberty attire. It happens overnight.

Believe it.

a_m

Still learning how much I don't know.
None
Just wait a few years (very few, it will seem). One day you'll just happen to notice that you're the senior dude around. Then new punks like Squeeze will make fun of your computer skillz and liberty attire. It happens overnight.

Believe it.

But then I get to watch younger punks turn into old guys, right?

DangerousDan

I could tell you but I would have to kill you
let the legal system run its course

You weren't there, so why don't you let the Navy legal system run its course?

Its course is to run the person in question out of the service, something like 75-80% of courts martial are "dives" aka guilty pleas which usually result and a BCD. UCMJ is primarily designed to ensure discipline for the services not necessarily protect a defendants total rights (though there are some sections of UCMJ which provide more rights than civil courts). If there was some chance of remediation the CO would have just taken them to mast and not to a CM. Also the commander much more power when dealing with CM (especially when overruling a Art 32 board) which can lead to problems when you have a Commander willing to press for a CM in which the govt dosen't have enough evidence to convict on the main charge instead relying on the other "Catch All" charges to convict the defendant.

Oh and don't get me started on the Navy CRIMINAL investigative service, a pack of crooks if there ever was one....

...Not a JAG just an intern.

HH-60H

Manager
pilot
Contributor
Its course is to run the person in question out of the service, something like 75-80% of courts martial are "dives" aka guilty pleas which usually result and a BCD. UCMJ is primarily designed to ensure discipline for the services not necessarily protect a defendants total rights (though there are some sections of UCMJ which provide more rights than civil courts). If there was some chance of remediation the CO would have just taken them to mast and not to a CM. Also the commander much more power when dealing with CM (especially when overruling a Art 32 board) which can lead to problems when you have a Commander willing to press for a CM in which the govt dosen't have enough evidence to convict on the main charge instead relying on the other "Catch All" charges to convict the defendant.

Oh and don't get me started on the Navy CRIMINAL investigative service, a pack of crooks if there ever was one....

...Not a JAG just an intern.
I don't suppose you have any actual evidence or sources to back up these claims?