• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

another scandal at usna

DangerousDan

I could tell you but I would have to kill you
BUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLSHIT.

As intensive as the NCIS can be, they aren't SERE school instructors.

Some of us didn't get to experience SERE so we wouldn't know what their like.
If you are accused of a crime (guilty or not), and don't want to answer questions, by all means feel free to STFU! Just don't talk until you have a lawyer present. "Only recourse" my ass.

If you happen to be remarkably stupid, like Ron Williamson of Oklahoma, then keep babbling like a monkey if you want to.

You should see some of those episodes of "the first 48" on A & E. Especially watching some of them on the defendants, Im like dude ask for a lawyer!

DangerousDan

I could tell you but I would have to kill you
Yet you are upset about NCIS questioning him for a few days and not playing fair. Look, there are bad cops like there are bad pilots. Don't try so hard to indict the entire NCIS. You are not doing a very good job of it.

Yeah I don't like it, because I see it as a threat to every service member out there. The rules are there for a reason your supposed for follow them.

I try to give every NCIS guy one I meet the benefit of the doubt but its tough given my experiences with them.

There is another side to this case.
Yes there is another side to the case but its the government's burden to prove the charges.

As to the 400+ days this sailor spent in confinement, the Navy-Marine Corps Court of Criminal Appeals ruled that 300 days of that were due to the actions or inactions of the defense. In other words, the sailor spent more time in jail then he had to because of his own attorneys. .
If you have the day chart please share it, since it seems you have access to the summaries....

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Yes there is another side to the case but its the government's burden to prove the charges.
You bet. And the government's side of the story is given a fair haring in court. But for all your concerns about fairness you don't seem interested in sharing both sides of a story when trying to make your point. You don't seem a bit interested in the points of view of the agents in question. Do they not have a right to have their story told since you are indicting them for amoral if not illegal activity? You say you give individual agents the benefit of doubt when you meet them so why not just admit that as a group they all should be given the benefit of doubt?

HooverPilot

CODPilot
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
The lesson out of the above, shut up and lawyer up.

And just a note, every law enforcement entity is going to have bad apples and stains on their record. One botched investigation does not make a whole agency screwed up though.

I have a background in Law Enforcement. All I do is emphasize what Flash says, SHUT UP & GET A LAWYER! If you are being "Interviewed", then they are not "just trying to clear things up", they are looking to prove you are guilty for something. You may not even realize what they are trying to find on you. Just SHUT UP!