• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Alpha Co

Mustang83

Professional back-seat driver
None
My profile says Colorado, bit of a drive. Going to stay in a hotel sat night so I fresh and cheery for Mike Co.

tegtag

I'm headed there after Texas whoops Texas A&M.

And I was just starting to like OSO PTAD.

Does anyone have some info on how IFS will be handled for us Alpha guys after TBS? In Quantico? Pensacola? I hope doing it after TBS doesn't extend the wait for the aviation pipeline. I know Pensacola is backed up right now. A fellow PTADer graduated TBS beginning of October and won't start API until March but he did IFS before TBS.

scotty008

Back at last
pilot
IFS will be a part of your wait. I finished TBS in March, and was through API with guys not having done IFS. The wait sucks, but enjoy it... once the fire hose is on, you'll look back on those days and regret not having consumed more alcohol. Expect to wait about 6 months, with or without a PPL. Give my regards (and the finger) to O'bannon hall....

Raptor2216

I love the "wait"...good times. I can say, it is nice to have all this down time after TBS to just screw around and do whatever(when you aren't on a working party). I really can't believe some people actually complain about it!

ArkhamAsylum

500+ Posts
pilot
Haha, you guys are gonna be COLD! And WET! Give my regards to the man-sized holes in the deck after they get filled with mud, slush, and lieutenants.

FrijoleEcho

I'll be out there as well. Gonna be leaving on the 21st as I'm driving from So. California so screw all you guys who are coming from anywhere else, lol. By the way, I think REI has a new favorite customer as I practically spent all day deciding what gloves to buy and asking questions like what the hell is snow?

flyerstud4

I'll be out there as well. Gonna be leaving on the 21st as I'm driving from So. California so screw all you guys who are coming from anywhere else, lol. By the way, I think REI has a new favorite customer as I practically spent all day deciding what gloves to buy and asking questions like what the hell is snow?

Haha...im from michigan