• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Air slots at TBS?

KnightNArmor

ASO
pilot
I went to TBS as a ground contract. I had done the ASTB and the flight physical, I just procrastinated on getting the air contract hammered out before I went. My TBS class (Bravo '04) had 4 air slots at the end of the program. Two of us got it and only 5 tried.
That was my experience...

TrueAce

Banned
whats the new flight contract DOR policy? I'm lookin into PLC after finishing my A.A. hoping to get an air contract. Thanks.

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Bah... I went to TBS as a ground contract. 2 SNA and 4 SNFO slots. It worked out ok for me.

So, in Airwarriors thinking, ground contract -> MOS-select SNA = JETS
:)

MikeG

UH-1Y pilot
If anyone is curious as to the current sit on this, I'm about to graduate with Charlie Co. We had one SNA slot and (I think) 2 FOs. There were a LOT of guys going for those three spots.

Cavrone

J-Hooah
pilot
I'm 29 and I am going to OCC 193 with a NFO contract. The age waiver was a ***** to get, but it went through.