• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Air Medals and the point system

MAKE VAPES

Uncle Pettibone
pilot
your superiority genuflection is noted... as long as we keep that straight, all will be peachy.

We could spend days clearing up the misnomers and clerical errors, half the time I'm just too lazy to proof the posts or care. Your Maintainers are top notch officers and leaders, I admire them much more than the elitist pilots here at the "intellectual center of the Airfarce". I won't ask how many MSM's you have, fyi it is a post NAVY command (it is a bigger animal here) tour award, and a source of my interservice award asschappedness.

"craniums" up, the "container" is closed, return to your "flight" station...
:D

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
On a separate note, I heard the Air Force gives Air Medals to the Predator drivers that sit in Nellis.

Unless things have changed recetnly you would be wrong. The rumor about the Predator pilot getting a meritorious Air Medal in Kosovo is BS too, as far as I can tell the pilot in question got an Aerial Achievement Medal. Still a bit dumb, but it wasn't an Air Medal and I believe they don't award them now either. If anyone is guilty about letting UAV guys get aviation-specific valor/bravery awards with would be the Army.

HackerF15E

Retired Strike Pig Driver
None
I admire them much more than the elitist pilots here at the "intellectual center of the Airfarce".

Oh, well there's your problem right there.

ACSC does not represent reality in any way. In fact, it represents the absolute antithesis of what is good about the USAF.

My apologies that you are being subjected to it.