• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Air Force F-15s grounded

invertedflyer

500 ft. from said obstacle
Mods... I have some insider info on the work being done on those F-15s. Can I share or is it an opsec issue?

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
"No, he can't discuss it?" or "No, it's not an OPSEC issue?"

Since we don't what OPSEC criteria might be, best not be revealing "inside" info on AW. Awaiting Hacker appearance for better read as he has ties to BaseOps.net and can let us know what's OK to discuss.

HackerF15E

Retired Strike Pig Driver
None
I personally don't care what you discuss. Because it's a safety issue, and USAF aviators are bound to not discuss safety information outside of official USAF channels, you won't see me posting it or commenting on it.

I think the TCTO to fix the grounded jets will read something on the order of "buy more Raptors"...

invertedflyer

500 ft. from said obstacle
The info that I have isn't anything that would compromise safety and I doubt its an opsec issue. Basically some word from my buddy (who is an F-15C crew chief) on what specifically they are inspecting (its different than the news article).

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
The info that I have isn't anything that would compromise safety and I doubt its an opsec issue. Basically some word from my buddy (who is an F-15C crew chief) on what specifically they are inspecting (its different than the news article).

Recommend you PM our duty F-15 Driver, Hacker (who is a mod on BaseOps) to see what he thinks. If it's different than press reporting, once you post it here, it may end up in press traced back to you and your buddy. Wanted to make sure you thought of that possibility.