• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Air Farce Buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Av Fan

Yeah, because, the BDUs and the bike test are our choice. Anways, those uniforms are still in testing and they may never get used and we start the new PFT in January (its the same as the Navy's.) So keep running your mouth ass-pirate.

Shepherd

Wait...Yep. I could actually hear you crying as you typed that post. I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings. Sorry.

T

TSPO

hahaha, Sally, I get it...I called you pansy, so you call me Sally, very creative. No really, I mean it, that was very original on your part. Anyway, sorry you're tired of "listening" to my bellyaching, didn't realize I was talking so loud. Thanks for the input, though. I've always wondered where the term "Air Force Weenie" came from, now I know. Have fun on the boat. As for the useful information, do a little research. It's not that difficult to look through my 32 posts, I think I may have contributed one or two useful tidbits. Granted, I do spend most of my time at this sight arguing with mental midgits such as yourself. Better than a good cup of coffee, that's for sure.

Oh yeah, and olpa, get a life. Dare I say: "IDIOT" Come on man, you want to pull the race card on that comment? You don't even know what race I am, not that it should matter, but it would if you knew me and I made that comment. People like you are part of the problem, not the solution. It doesn't help anything to make the world so g0d damn politically correct you can't even sneeze on a white hanky without someone claiming racism. Are you saying that anyone who ever enjoyed watching "The Lone Ranger", or anything similar from that era is a racist? Your ignorance is the worst kind. Have fun making the world so sterile that anyone is afraid to make a joke at work. ASS.

T

TSPO

Hey shephard, what kind of uniform are you wearing nowadays? Dickies and Wranglers? Just try not to impale yourself on your beltbuckle when you fall off the cow you're trying to conquer. Wouldn't want you to miss your chance to "kick OCS's ass."

Shepherd

That was really very funny. But a bull is not a cow, so it should read, “the bull you’re trying to conquer.” Although, that’s a mistake only mental midgets would make. Keep up the good work.

T

TSPO

finally, jeez, I was beginning to think you guys had had enough.

anyway, I do recognize the difference between the bull and the cow, but its just such a better mental image to picture some dude wearing his tight ass wranglers and huge belt buckle riding around at a snails pace on the back of a cow, acting like he's some rodeo star.

olpa9901

Been there, (PNS) Done that.
Originally posted by TSPO
finally, jeez, I was beginning to think you guys had had enough.

anyway, I do recognize the difference between the bull and the cow, but its just such a better mental image to picture some dude wearing his tight ass wranglers and huge belt buckle riding around at a snails pace on the back of a cow, acting like he's some rodeo star.

The mental image I get is you in the tight jeans and a green shirt riding like you're a rodeo star on a Jersey cow. The mental picture is pretty sad.
(It helps to look up the origin of a Jersey, btw.)

jaerose

The irony of this thread is that it's titled "Air Force (actually 'Farce') Buddy," but no one posting on it from the AF, or Navy seems to actually be buddies! =)

JR

T

TSPO

I guess I'm going to have to admit my ignorance on this one, the best I can come up with is that a Jersey Cow is a dairy cow. Either I don't get your joke, or you just told me the exact same thing I told shep. You haven't reverted back to grade school tactics on us, have you?

olpa9901

Been there, (PNS) Done that.
Originally posted by TSPO
I guess I'm going to have to admit my ignorance on this one, the best I can come up with is that a Jersey Cow is a dairy cow. Either I don't get your joke, or you just told me the exact same thing I told shep. You haven't reverted back to grade school tactics on us, have you?

They came to the US from France. And no, I have too much class to use your lines against you.

spsiratt

24 April OCS
Hey Sally, I almost missed ya. I've been out of town for the last week with friends. Surely you have some of those. On second thought, since your imaginary friend, pet rock, or bad Uncle Henry don't count, I suppose you don't have any. Anyway, you're still rambling just as I expected. Sally, you really are the load your mother should have swallowed. I'll never read another of your posts as they truly are the biggest waste of time in my life right now. Have a nice life, loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.