• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Air Farce Buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

NuSnake

Hahaha...I thought you guys would get a kick out of this, a buddy of mine is AFROTC and he just got back from his, ugh, 6 week field trainingexersize, and so now I guess he thinks he is a badass, he sent me an email, needless to say mine that I sent back to him was alot longer than his origional. I told him that I would tell my DI at OCS that he(my Air Force Buddy) is way more hardcore than the DI. Hahaha, those crazy Bus Drivers
banghead_125.gif

ghost_ttu

wings are wings baby, but ask the 18 pilots if they wish to engage with a 15 squadron anytime soon....sure they will say "we can land on the boat" But it's really hard to do that when you got "blown up" during the training flight....

perchul

thats why you beat the hell out of the pansy air force pilot the night before, can't shoot you down if he can't take off

Av Fan

At least the AF guy got to shoot a load across your sisters back the night before. Perchul, I guess you feel like you are a bad ass because you have seen a lot of military movies (per your bio). Why dont you come back when you have done something other than play on your computer.

ghost_ttu

You'll have to catch the AF guy on his bike first. Apparently per the AF physical I will have to become a very accomplished bike rider!!!

Av Fan, I know I will one day be an AF officer, but if I can't poke fun at some of the funny things the AF does, then I don't know what I'll do. Fact is that we'll still kick ass in the air.

NuSnake

haha yes....the banter has begun..now I'm just waiting on wink to chime in!!!! Come on, I know youve got it in ya!!

perchul

Well I may watch many movies and I really don't care what my sister does. Futhermore I haven't gone to OCS yet but I will tell you that you won't hear a Marine ever bitching about the damn PRT, 1.5 miles is for disgusting fat bodies. University of Memphis huh, I've always enjoyed the rivalry between them and the DeVry Insitute.

Dupe

FYI: 1 Jan, the AF bike test is being replaced with a PFT that consists of push-ups, sit-ups, and a run. From what I've heard, its basically the same one as the API PRT that I took. Ironically, I also heard that the Navy was considering going to cycloerogonometry (IE...the bike test).

ghost_ttu

Since I'm headed to AFROTC, I'm very familiar with the PFT. I was looking forward to being able to graduate to the bike test. Looks like I would have to go to the Navy to do so. No deal!!!

kevin

why is everyone always talking about the af guys knocking navy guys out of the air? an 18 pilot told me dogfighting with af guys was like "clubbing baby seals." even my pilot friends in af say it's not true. what the hell?

avfan: talking about someones sister like that is good grounds for getting an asskicking...too bad this is only a forum, otherwise youd probably get yours coming.

Nikki

Bike test...haha. In my squadron we are still required to run in the AF. Yeppers, we get to go back to the good ol' basic training pft!! I hate bikes anyway!!

ghost_ttu

Originally posted by kevin
why is everyone always talking about the af guys knocking navy guys out of the air? an 18 pilot told me dogfighting with af guys was like "clubbing baby seals." even my pilot friends in af say it's not true. what the hell?

Look at your reference (an 18 pilot). Any actual pilot want to man or woman up to give their opinion of AF vs Navy air to air outcomes? Not looking for actual thesis here, just tell me who you would put your money on. I'm gonna take the 15C guys over the hornet guys for the simple reason that the 15C guys ONLY do air to air. Hornet guys are more of a jack of all trades. 15C guys are masters at air to air.

I'm honestly not trying to pick a fight on this one, I'm giving my opinion of the matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.