• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

AH-1Z and UH1Y

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingDoc

Yeah man... use some initiative. Sometimes you seem to know what you're talking about... other times you are clueless... what is going on?

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Barnard1425 said:
Straight from TANGO 1's profile:

Birthday:
December 18, 1982
Biography:
Born in Texas but later moved to Maryland. Currently going to college in Virgina.
Interests:
biking, running, soccer
student

Translation: NOT a "PLANE CAPTAIN" (unless he's the only degree-less, 21-year-old Captain in the US military)

Plane Captain isn't a rank dumbass.
It's a position/mos/job.... It's the Navy/MC's equivalent of a Crew Chief. They are responsible for a specific aircraft essentially. It's an enlisted MOS (not sure if PC is a specific MOS, so I'm leary to say that, but whatever). Usually, it's a Cpl or a Sgt I believe.

ref:
nosestrut.jpg

That is the Plane Captain's name

TANGO 1

Contributor
I know SSgt. Maddog. He is an awesome Marine. He was my instructor at school. He is awesome. He know everything about an F/A 18.

Yeah, i am F/A 18 guy, i have never been exposed really to military helos, so i am asking because i don't know. You don't see me asking you guys anything about F/A-18's probl because i know far more than you can ever imagine on that air craft. I have worked on those things for 4 yrs being on a boat twice, so go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.