• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Age Waiver Myth

Zilch

This...is...Caketown!
Righto. You know, my situation isn't horribly different. I'm just barely over the limit, but I've already gone to OCS and was NPQ'd from (stupid) injuries. I'm reapplying air, but if that gets turned down I'll go in ground, no doubt. After working with Marines for that short time, nothing else compares. I know it's a hard pill to potentially swallow, watching your dreams perhaps fly out of your grasp. But, civilian side seems completely pointless to me at this point having worked there for years. Think about it.

thull

Righto. You know, my situation isn't horribly different. I'm just barely over the limit, but I've already gone to OCS and was NPQ'd from (stupid) injuries. I'm reapplying air, but if that gets turned down I'll go in ground, no doubt. After working with Marines for that short time, nothing else compares. I know it's a hard pill to potentially swallow, watching your dreams perhaps fly out of your grasp. But, civilian side seems completely pointless to me at this point having worked there for years. Think about it.

Seems like I just read myself think..:). That's exactly how I feel, at least from all the info I've gotten, and my personal sense of what's what..Your post definitely reinforces those thoughts..thx

USMC_NA

sounds like someone needs to have their head rewired. Do I want to be a marine officer? Well, only if i can fly..........that's bullshit