• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Absolutely not related to aviation...

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Why do you shiver after a good pee?? Thats what I want to know.

VERY good point. a common human experience. Feddoc??

@Schnugg: you suck. DO NOT WATCH 2 girls, 1 cup. Part of me died after that video.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Try Google, ok....la de da...here we go....hit enter key, here it comes...

Hmmmm..... "2 Girls, 1 Cup"...I wonder what that could be.

Oh the Humanity...
hindenburg.jpg

Bio

None
Why do you shiver after a good pee?? Thats what I want to know.

Skim - That is a great question! I actually thought about this in college. My idea is based on hearing that shivering is a way the body produces heat. So when you take a good pee, you get rid of a fair amount of warm liquid and your body needs to re-make the heat.

I mentioned to a couple of buds while we were running 5 miles (in boots) getting ready for Army Airborne school. They weren't impressed so I offer it here for consideration by feddoc or another knowledgable source. I don't think my Airborne buddies were really listening and I was too beat to say it again.

Oh yeah - I flew with a guy who had to pee before landing on EVERY flight from the ship. He wasn't my regular pilot, so he told me he'd be "busy" for a moment. He said it became his habit; a way to reduce stress, remove one more thing from his mind before the carrier landing. Of course I said, "sounds good to me."

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
Honestly Im afraid of what you might find if you started googling things while using the word bladder, rectum, poo, or any combination of the three.....

And no whichever one of you sick bastards does it I dont want to find out.
it's probably worse if you put "German" in the search

feddoc

Really old guy
Contributor
Skim - That is a great question! I actually thought about this in college. My idea is based on hearing that shivering is a way the body produces heat. So when you take a good pee, you get rid of a fair amount of warm liquid and your body needs to re-make the heat.

I mentioned to a couple of buds while we were running 5 miles (in boots) getting ready for Army Airborne school. They weren't impressed so I offer it here for consideration by feddoc or another knowledgable source. I don't think my Airborne buddies were really listening and I was too beat to say it again.

Oh yeah - I flew with a guy who had to pee before landing on EVERY flight from the ship. He wasn't my regular pilot, so he told me he'd be "busy" for a moment. He said it became his habit; a way to reduce stress, remove one more thing from his mind before the carrier landing. Of course I said, "sounds good to me."

I have no idea.

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
dont forget flathatter, see one of my signatures for proof...