• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Absolutely not related to aviation...

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
So I was sitting in my "office" this morning, putting a couple of SWO JOs on sea duty when this thread came to mind...

head.jpg

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
This is quite possibly one of the most classic threads in the last couple of days. Can we start a compendium of silly, irreverent, unproductive, random threads just like this one?

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
As an NFO in a VF squadron we started a logbook at the SDO desk in the RR to log every time a pilot told his RIO he was going to take a dump. It filled up fast.

Like we the NFOs really needed to know???

Red Anjin

Pilot Monkey
pilot
I can't believe someone had to actually ask this question....does Google or common sense not work in your house?

phrogpilot73

I can't believe someone had to actually ask this question....does Google or common sense not work in your house?
My Google skills aren't up to par today... Still haven't been able to find the answer, but thanks to feddoc I can move on to more important things, like why does your stomach growl?

jus2mch

MOTIVATOR
Contributor
You know you're done pooping when that last little bit of pee comes out. Probably has something to do with that rectum bladder ratio.

You know you're done pooping when that last little bit of pee comes out. Probably has something to do with that rectum bladder ratio.

and that brings us to point number 3.

Kids... Don't do drugs.

Lawman

None

Honestly Im afraid of what you might find if you started googling things while using the word bladder, rectum, poo, or any combination of the three.....

And no whichever one of you sick bastards does it I dont want to find out.

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
Why do you shiver after a good pee?? Thats what I want to know.