• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

A4s - Limes?

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
limes2gm.jpg

Limes and a little pus...err...kitty - what a combination!

nugget81

pilot
I haven't seen that picture in a couple years...saw it on a flyer for a party in Phoenix...said something like "Why should you come to this party? Because Limecat says so..."

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Come on, John! Dodgeball. That was my second detachment's unofficial cruise movie.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Come on, John! Dodgeball. That was my second detachment's unofficial cruise movie.
I know not of what you speak... I don't have quite the same free time as say a VT FITU bubba.... doesn't sound like you are TOO busy at the moment in an email I got from Jimbo... HATE HATE HATE

Ryoukai

The Chief doesn't like cheeky humor...at all
When did the board turn into the Player Hater's Ball?
silky_johnson1.jpg

Buck Nasty, what can I say about your suit that hasn't already been said about Afghanistan.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Obviously someone has their info wrong. I've actually been scheduled for 4 days in a row! It's like they expect us to work for a living now. Sheesh.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
GENTLEMEN !!! Please ..... since this is all about "me" ..... let us bring it back to my world ...... yesterday ...... my drop-dead-gorgeous wife said, when entering the main-gate confines of MCBH Kaneohe:

"What's that airplane over there??? It's cute .... "

S2F_9.jpg

"It's CUTE .... !!!???" Oh .... God ...... I feel so dirty ..... :) .... I need to squeeze some limes.