• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

A4s and HAL??

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Ziggy Socky, Ziggy Socky, Oy, Oy, Oy!

I hate to blaspheme, but I always thought the Man Show was hit and miss. Sometimes it was funny, and sometimes they tried too hard just to be offensive, which never worked. Jimmy Kimmel is a funny guy, but Adam Carolla always struck me as a world class prick.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor

I hate to blaspheme, but I always thought the Man Show was hit and miss. Sometimes it was funny, and sometimes they tried too hard just to be offensive, which never worked. Jimmy Kimmel is a funny guy, but Adam Carolla always struck me as a world class prick.

That's funny. I always thought Jimmy Kimmel was a talentless annoying fuck, but Adam Carolla was hilarious! Loveline hasn't been the same since he left.

Maybe that's because I'm a world-class prick.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
I went to a bunch of tapings of The Man Show and while Jimmy was funny, it was Adam that made the audience completely lose it.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
I'm the guy with a beer in his hand.....

There is one episode where the a Juggy girl is dancing on the bleacher stairs and my face is about 6 inches from her ass as I toast it. But that was the 2nd version with Joe Rogan and Doug Stanhope. Kimmel and Corolla were 10x better but it was still a fun time.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
That's funny. I always thought Jimmy Kimmel was a talentless annoying fuck, but Adam Carolla was hilarious! Loveline hasn't been the same since he left.

Maybe that's because I'm a world-class prick.

Kimmel is a great comedian, but I will agree that Carolla was the leader of the show.

On a similar note, Kimmel was hilarious when he hosted Win Ben Stein's Money

JKandBS3.jpg

After he left and replaced with other hosted, the show instantly died.