• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

A4s and HAL??

armada1651

Hey intern, get me a Campari!
pilot
They have lady pilots...they're not that good, but they have them.

Hahahahahaha...amazing.

Catmando

Keep your knots up.
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
As an airline captain, I once boarded a flight and introduced myself to my new crew, who were relaxing in 1st class awaiting passenger boarding.

I have had a "bad knee" since high school football (needing a waiver to enter AOCS) and have had many subsequent re-injuries and knee operations. Thus I had learned that when something "wasn't feeling right" with my knee, not to fight it and risk tearing something further, but to just immediately drop to the deck!

After greeting and briefing my new crew, I pivoted to proceed to the cockpit. My knee popped and I immediately – in full uniform – dropped to the aircraft aisle floor. Fortunately there were no passengers yet on board to witness this, but my new crew was ready to bail!!!!

Even though I immediately stood up uninjured, it took an awful lot of explaining and assurances before my crew was ready to fly with me.

(Years later, we had many laughs about it.)

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
I had an ol' lady collar me at the gate as I manned up and ask:

"ARE YOU ON DRUGS?? ARE YOU TAKING DRUGS??"
:eek:

I faked a sniff or two, a sneeze, and rubbed my nose repeatedly .... said "NO MA'AM" ... and headed past her down the jetway for the aircraft door, leaving her aghast and bug eyed in my wake ... :)

Never heard a word about it ... :)

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
The best out of the Man Show was the Man Show Boy. Classic (NSFW)
Those bits were always my favorite. Well, except for girls with big hooters doing just about anything. Where is that kid now? He really had some serious natural comedic talent. He was rarely, if ever scripted.

Yankee Uniform Tango
Where is that kid now? He really had some serious natural comedic talent. He was rarely, if ever scripted.

Believe it or not, he was in his late 20's during most of those sketches; he looks/sounds like a kid because of some growth-hormone condition. I know he had a sketch show on MTV2 for a while after TMS went off the air, but I don't recall it being very good.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Believe it or not, he was in his late 20's during most of those sketches; he looks/sounds like a kid because of some growth-hormone condition. I know he had a sketch show on MTV2 for a while after TMS went off the air, but I don't recall it being very good.

I don't think its the same person.

Andy Milanakis (the guy on MTV) and his show sucked, terribly.