• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

A Thanks...

Wingnut172N

Tumbleweed
pilot
Hello all,

Well, the day has finally come, and tomorrow (Monday) I will be on a Delta flight to BWI getting ready for I-Day on June 27th.

This post is just a thanks to all of you who have answered my questions when I posted, and for maintaining a knowledge base for people like myself to consult for answers. It's been fun.

Goodbye for now...

Wingnut
Class of 2011

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
Congrats... you're about to experience something awesome. My 4 years at USNA were some of the best, hardest, and most memorable times of my life.

Work hard and play harder.. do so and you'll enjoy USNA. G'luck brotha.

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
Some people in my class (2005) knew before I-Day, but most found out when they reported.

xmid

pilot
Contributor
I found out a few weeks after NAPS. It was in a letter I believe with my DD214 from NAPS. I was able to find out which napsters would be in my company through that. Civilian 7...

llnick2001

it’s just malfeasance for malfeasance’s sake
pilot
yeah they told me. I got a letter saying I would be in C-5. I think maybe it was part of the adress they gave me...

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
All I got upon graduating NAPS was a pat on the back, a certificate and a "Have fun". No letter, and my orders said nothing of what company I'd be in... ended up in the B-3... the 3rd Reich.

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
I and the other prior-E Marines had to bribe the YN1 in the admissions office to find out which company we were going to be in. He acted like he was freaking selling national secrets or something, too. Former recon guy in my class joked that he would torture the dude if he didn't cough up, but in the end, the YN1's love of beer won out.