• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

A Final Thanks

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
dodge said:
Just remember: they may yell a lot, but they can't kill you.

And the voluptiousness of the hookers really depends on the port.

I learned a new word today.

xmid

pilot
Contributor
Thisguy said:
Guys who can do it on a crappy Midshipmen stipend are even tougher.

Theres always the career starter loan!;) I've known several guys that blew five digits on such...

FrankTheTank

Professional Pot Stirrer
pilot
I know I didn't input...But...

Should have went ROTC... You can never get back lost tail :devil_125 Or booze... :icon_zbee Or Fun... :graduate_

Rebel652

pilot
Boom Boom said:
Should have went ROTC... You can never get back lost tail :devil_125 Or booze... :icon_zbee Or Fun... :graduate_

You mean that there's no time to make up for it in Pensacola ???

I better make the most of my T.A.D. time in Naptown while I'm still near D.C. and B-more.

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
Dan, in case you're reading this. Remember, don't piss off the prior-enlisted upperclassman, who sees himself in you, and then proceeds to show you tough love by punishing you extra every time you mess-up.
Oh, and remember to stay away from the hotty upperclass(wo)men who have a thing for the bad boy Plebes, and who then give you a break because of the sexual tension that the bad acting alludes to.
And if all else fails, remember what that documentary Annapolis taught you. :D ;)

Best of luck, buddy.:)

I sure am glad I didn't go see that crappy movie Annapolis.

FLYMARINES

Doing Flips and Shit.
pilot
goosegagnon2 said:
OMG yes you can....

you just have to be good...

I'm talking the "James Bond, bang-a-girl every movie" type of good :D

But just remember you could have been "James Bond, bang-a-girl every movie" type good all along. So therefore, you cannot make up for lost time. ;)

Birdman

AllAmerican75 said:
Dan, in case you're reading this. Remember, don't piss off the prior-enlisted upperclassman, who sees himself in you, and then proceeds to show you tough love by punishing you extra every time you mess-up.
Oh, and remember to stay away from the hotty upperclass(wo)men who have a thing for the bad boy Plebes, and who then give you a break because of the sexual tension that the bad acting alludes to.
And if all else fails, remember what that documentary Annapolis taught you. :D ;)

Best of luck, buddy.:)

I sure am glad I didn't go see that crappy movie Annapolis.
We lost a lot of good men plebe year :D

Tom

pilot
Contributor
Sadly, I had not heard how terrible Annapolis before I saw it. Terrible, completey terrible. The entire movie shows him in class or studying for about 2 minutes, the rest is done with boxing with his hot upperclasswoman buddy and an officer. Oh yeah, he loses the boxing match too in the end.

Catmando

Keep your knots up.
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Never realized you were so, ah, shall we say – young and green? Indeed, you are obviously wise beyond your years and your (lack of – coulda fooled me) experience. I am caught, surprised. Therefore, just keep a low profile initially. Do not embarrass those more senior.

I believe you will do exceptionally well, and make us all proud. But it does take great effort and endurance. Nevertheless, the rewards are commensurate. And feel free to ask questions of us in the future, as you pursue your great quest.

I'm already proud of you. Dig in and, Go for it!

Harrier Dude

Living the dream
Tom said:
Sadly, I had not heard how terrible Annapolis before I saw it. Terrible, completey terrible. The entire movie shows him in class or studying for about 2 minutes, the rest is done with boxing with his hot upperclasswoman buddy and an officer. Oh yeah, he loses the boxing match too in the end.

I, too, had a momentary loss of sanity and saw this movie. In my defense, I was stuck here in Okinawa and saw it on Camp Hansen for a buck when I was VERY bored. Terrible.

They could have just spliced scenes from Officer and a Gentleman, Rocky, and The Lords of Discipline together and had the same basic effect.

That chick was hot, though. The only bright spot in this turd of a movie.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
DanMav1156 said:
Dear Airwarriors,
Just a final thanks for the past couple years of advice, humor, politics, and what-have you. Best of luck to you all, and hopefully I'll find a couple seconds here or there throughout the year to stop by again. Class of 2010's I-Day is June 28th, and I'm leaving Monday morning.
Again, I can't thank you all enough for the amount of information I have absorbed from you about being a Naval Officer and the life of Naval Aviators and Flight Officers. Thank you. Best wishes to all of you.

-Dan
Dan,
This is what this website is here for, to help out the next generation of Naval and Marine Corps Officers. I am glad that the website was able to help you out in a small way. You have numerous hurdles and goals ahead of you, some of the best times of your life, and the most trying. Enjoy the friendships and and the challenges, and don't let the *******s ever get you down and stop you from getting to your goals!!

Best of luck,

John