• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

A Final Thanks

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Dear Airwarriors,
Just a final thanks for the past couple years of advice, humor, politics, and what-have you. Best of luck to you all, and hopefully I'll find a couple seconds here or there throughout the year to stop by again. Class of 2010's I-Day is June 28th, and I'm leaving Monday morning.
Again, I can't thank you all enough for the amount of information I have absorbed from you about being a Naval Officer and the life of Naval Aviators and Flight Officers. Thank you. Best wishes to all of you.

-Dan

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Good luck.

Remember, when the going gets tough, the tough go to hookers and blow.

H20man

Drill baby drill!
Well, since it says he is leaving monday morning, maybe just maybe he will find a random computer some where.... or for anyone else reporting....

About 2-3 days into indoc, I lay in my rack staring at the ceiling, questioning "What the hell did I get myself into?"

I thought of a quote from my dad "Don't quit till you finish"... finish what you started, then decide.

GOOD LUCK, and remember, The grass is greener, the hookers more voluptous, and the blow is purer on the other side.

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
DanMav1156 said:
Dear Airwarriors,
Just a final thanks for the past couple years of advice, humor, politics, and what-have you. Best of luck to you all, and hopefully I'll find a couple seconds here or there throughout the year to stop by again. Class of 2010's I-Day is June 28th, and I'm leaving Monday morning.
Again, I can't thank you all enough for the amount of information I have absorbed from you about being a Naval Officer and the life of Naval Aviators and Flight Officers. Thank you. Best wishes to all of you.

-Dan

Get-r-done!

FLYMARINES

Doing Flips and Shit.
pilot
Good luck at USNA, and try to remember to have some fun and laugh a little bit. :icon_smil

dodge

You can do anything once.
pilot
Just remember: they may yell a lot, but they can't kill you.

And the voluptiousness of the hookers really depends on the port.

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Congratulations and now you get to give something back to the next guy post some info.

Best of luck and
Don't F@ck it up!

pennst8

Next guy to ask about thumbdrives gets shot.
Contributor
Dan - I assume you're already gone based on the post, but good luck out there.

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Hey guys, thanks for the encouragement and the "advice":) on not fvcking it up:)

I'll do my best... hotel has a computer for use, so I'll probably check once more today.

Have a great summer, all.