• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

A few little questions (and hello)

Bugsmasher

Another Non-qual SWO Ensign
That likely depends on the recruiter. I still have a ways to go but even after I barely made the run on the app PRT he hasn't been on me asking about my workouts. I'd say go under the assumption that you'll be on your own and start getting in shape right away.

BackOrdered

Contributor
That likely depends on the recruiter. I still have a ways to go but even after I barely made the run on the app PRT he hasn't been on me asking about my workouts. I'd say go under the assumption that you'll be on your own and start getting in shape right away.

You definitely have to take ownership of your condition while in BDCP. BDCP gives you a big advantage over the other Officer Candidates in that you are given several months, if not years, to prepare and you probably don't have a job or other obligations. Things like getting hit on form or just the stress of the IN-PRT are understandable, but I'll be a little embarrassed if I fail the IN-PRT due to just not being ready physically after nearly 2 years of training.

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
I think that as an Officer applicant, you need to be very proactive in your fitness and overall getting ready. I have had very little contact with my recruiter. In fact, I probably got more calls from an enlisted recruiter (talked to them once about reserve enlistment). It might vary, but that was my situation. Use this and other official Navy sites and get in shape. Good luck!

blarged

ready
I wanted to update my intro for those who might find it.

A year and a half and two applications for BDCP later... I received my pro-rec today for BDCP IW!

I am very excited to say the least!