• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

A feeling I'm sure alot of you have felt about your particular ride

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
"This aircraft has a perfect safety rate. Many others exactly like it have crashed due to all kinds of mechanical failures, but this particular one has made it this far, so that counts for something."

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
I have to admit, this thing looks cool, and I've never really been a fan of WWII German metal...
36275.jpg

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
Where's the classy T34C? The thing only tried to kill me a few times

You're a student. That was YOU trying to kill yourself and your instructor. Don't shift blame to a perfectly innocent aircraft.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
This had better be a good story, because generally I'll stand by my belief that students are trying hard enough to kill themselves. They don't need help. And you said "a few times," salty dog.

An aircraft may have handed you the knives, but it takes a person to actually attempt the hari-kiri.

Without reading the article, I'm going to guess the Osprey is on there. Maybe the Harrier too.

I'm impressed. Critiques about certain airplanes or aviation suddenly become a lot more credible when they don't mention the word 'Osprey.'