• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

7 November 2021 OCS Class

PEFO Silver-Shades

got word from my recruiter that even though my name has an October 17th date on the results list, my FINSEL will have a date of Nov 7th for OCS....guess I will highly likely be joining you ppl for in this journey

bishesss
well well well. guess who finally showed up haha

villo0692

I created a GroupMe for anyone who wants to join, here’s the link

Bill427

Temporary Corpus Christi resident
FYI, just went onto CANTRAC and our grad date is 18FEB2021, class duration is 104 days vs 90 for most others. Looks like some kind of 2-week holiday stand down is gonna happen, just not sure on what kind of privileges/rights we'll have for that though (I assume the worst but who the hell knows anymore lol.)

NavyOCSHopeful

Ensign - SWO
FYI, just went onto CANTRAC and our grad date is 18FEB2021, class duration is 104 days vs 90 for most others. Looks like some kind of 2-week holiday stand down is gonna happen, just not sure on what kind of privileges/rights we'll have for that though (I assume the worst but who the hell knows anymore lol.)
Holiday standdown is the Friday before Christmas to the Sunday after New Year's.