• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

7 November 2021 OCS Class

123abc

What’s up y’all I just got assigned this OCS date. I got a SNFO slot. Excited as heck but I got to heal an Achilles before then. I’ll take any recommendations haha.

(just pain from overuse, no actual serious injury)

I get a lot of calf/ ankle pain too and it’s so awkward to stretch. I will say getting fit for the proper shoes and inserts are key. Here’s what I typically do. It’s even better if you’re barefoot. I’ve found It also helps to take a lacrosse ball to your calves and bottoms of your feet to loosen any muscles around your ankles. Hope this helps!

Oski510

I get a lot of calf/ ankle pain too and it’s so awkward to stretch. I will say getting fit for the proper shoes and inserts are key. Here’s what I typically do. It’s even better if you’re barefoot. I’ve found It also helps to take a lacrosse ball to your calves and bottoms of your feet to loosen any muscles around your ankles. Hope this helps!

Thanks this is helpful!

Revitalized

got word from my recruiter that even though my name has an October 17th date on the results list, my FINSEL will have a date of Nov 7th for OCS....guess I will highly likely be joining you ppl for in this journey

bishesss
Oh fuck yeah. The more priors the better, especially if their name is Villo.